- turn over in bed without groaning like a heffalump (seeeexy)
- go a night without peeing at least 4 times and evidently ending up toilet paper-less 1 out of 4 times
- get my wedding ring off (yes, I have hands like Homer Simpson)
- satisfyingly wee (damn shame that one)
- stay awake for more than 5 seconds when horizontal (bloody brilliant if you ask me)
- put lace up shoes on (au revoir exercise, clearly sobbing)
- stop eating.... anything
- stop buying little boys clothes (am loving H&M, and the fact that GAP has just opened)
- have 3 lovely ladies to stay for 4 days, attend an amazing wedding and surrounding events without then, quite literally, passing out with exhaustion for 48 hours afterwards
- dance on a dance floor (sober) without continuously losing my balance and looking like the inappropriately drunk heavily pregnant one
- feel remotely attractive
- stop thinking about sinking some serious champagne and sushi post-babe
- fit into any sort of pant bar a black legging
- guarantee I won't wet my pants when I sneeze (clearly my favourite).
Obviously a fabulous stage of pregnancy I'm in. Fabulous....
Well it is actually. At almost 34 weeks there's a lot of satisfaction in knowing that if JP Chang (aka the baby) was born right now, he'd be fine and a healthy 2.8kg. Yes, he's already 2.8kg. I know. I think the word my OB used was MASSIVE. Brilliant. "You won't have a problem pushing him out with those hips". Double brilliant.
Your pelvicly-blessed Tai Tai* xx
*Who is promising more blog activity in the coming weeks ;) Promise.